Our vision/mission here at Forever and Always Homestead is to deliver self-sufficiency.
- Live our lives in accordance with our Christian beliefs.
- Live a self-reliant / self-suffiencent life
- Definition of self-reliant - "reliant on one's own powers and resources rather than those of others."
- Definition of self-sufficient - "needing no outside help in satisfying one's basic needs, especially with regard to the production of food."
- Seek and share knowledge
- Be giving
- Here at Forever and Always Homestead we believe the more we are blessed the more we can give and bless others. One way we do this is by giving a portion of all sales to those in need.
- Remember this—a farmer who plants only a few seeds will get a small crop. But the one who plants generously will get a generous crop. You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don’t give reluctantly or in response to pressure. “For God loves a person who gives cheerfully.” And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others. 2 Corinthians 9:6-8